[SEAOC] UBC in effect in 1979

I am interested in receiving a copy of the UBC section then in effect in
1979 addressing the issue of Anchored Veneer of Masonry units.  In the
1988 UBC this is addressed at Sec. 3006(a) et seq.  In particular, I am
interested in the applicable standard for unreinforced brick veneer on a
wood frame building.  I would appreciate any help from your members.  The
E-mail can be returned via the net or a copy of the UBC via fax at
310-477-7248. thanks.  alternative E-mail is fnslaw(--nospam--at)aol.com or
fnslaw(--nospam--at)earthlinknet.com