[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Software question

Thanks Antonio,
Every member is suppose to receive SEAOC Online. And as far as I know, SEA
organizations in nine states at this time are distributing SEAOC Online to
their members.
If any readers belong to another SEA organization, you can request that
your chapter distribute our journal in their regular bulk rate mailings.
SEAOC will provide the printed journal to the chapter.
Sooooo! If anyone is not receiving our journal and is a member of an SEA
chapter not currently on our distribution list, contact your chapter and
have them contact us directly at the SEAOC or SEAOSC (southern California)
chapter.
Thanks for the questions

Dennis