[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] UBC Review Classes

You gotta first find someone that understands it in order to write an
interpretation of it!!!!!
Seriously, ICBO has a companion to the UBC that is more like a very limited
commentary. I browsed through one when I was in Los Angeles, but did not
find it to be worth the money.
Since most of the chapters follow the current material spec's (i.e.; steel
- AISC manual) you might simply design based upon the original work form
AISC, ACI, Masonry Institute, APA etc. This is where the next code is aimed
as I understand it.
Dennis Wish PE