Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Inspection Practices Committee[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Inspection Practices Committee
- From: sandyp(--nospam--at)beachnet.com (Sandy Pringle)
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 04:57:36 -0600
As Shafat has posted the minutes from the last meeting of the committee can be read in the SEAOC On-Line Library. we are now working on the upcoming ENGINEERING & INSPECTION '97 seminar on Structural Observation and Inspection. Members interested in having some input should contact me or just show up for the meeting. Our meetings are the 2nd Tuesday at noon, promptly, for lunch at the SEAOC office. R. Sandy Pringle MM sandyp(--nospam--at)beachnet.com http://www.beachnet.com/~sandyp/index.htm Sandy Pringle & Associates "Try not to become a man of success but Structural Inspection Consultants rather to become a man of value." (800)598-1970 Fax(310)376-5294 Albert Einstein Hermosa Beach & Redondo Beach, CA ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] information
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] inspection, load rating and repair of timber pier structures
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Software question
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Wood Truss Design Responsibilities