[SEAOC] Inspection Practices Committee

As Shafat has posted the minutes from the last meeting of the committee can
be read in the SEAOC On-Line Library.  we are now working on the upcoming
ENGINEERING & INSPECTION '97 seminar on Structural Observation and
Inspection.  Members interested in having some input should contact me or
just show up for the meeting.  Our meetings are the 2nd Tuesday at noon,
promptly, for lunch at the SEAOC office.

R. Sandy Pringle MM
sandyp(--nospam--at)beachnet.com
http://www.beachnet.com/~sandyp/index.htm
Sandy Pringle & Associates          "Try not to become a man of success but
Structural Inspection Consultants      rather to become a man of value."
(800)598-1970	Fax(310)376-5294	      Albert Einstein
Hermosa Beach & Redondo Beach, CA