[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Wood Truss Design Responsibilities

Professor Woeste,

Received the Wood Truss Design Responsibilities publication and your
commentary.  Found it very interesting that the publication does not
address framing changes made by the truss company and assumes that the
project engineers framing is used.  I have had changes in framing occur
in the past where I was involved in the shop drawing review and wonder
about other projects constructed 15 tjo 20 years ago when shop drawing
review by the project engineer was required less.

Again, thank you for sending the material so fast.

Jim Dane