[SEAOC] FRP BARS.

I am a graduate student at the university of Cincinnati. Presently I am
working on FRP bars for reinforcing concrete. From the technical papers
and conferences (Las Vegas 1990 etc.) There seem to be no clear direction in the type of research to be conducted
type of research in creating a code for their use. A lot of work has been
done on the use of FRP in Japan,but very few instances of it are seen in
USA. If any of you have designed a structure using FRP bars alone or with
FRP/Steel, kindly mail me the criteria you used in your design.
thanking you
jaisimha.
   "Life is like a box of chocolates;
    You never know what you will get".
	    Jaisimha Thaloor (a) Jessy
	    2930, Scioto street, #707
	    Cincinnati, OH 45219-1937
	    Ph (R) (513) 556-7500.
	       (O) (513) 556-3685.
            Email: jthaloor(--nospam--at)uceng.uc.edu
		   thalooja(--nospam--at)ucunix.san.uc.edu
            WWW  : http://www.eng.uc.edu/~jthaloor
  "You never know what you can do - till
   YYou try it".