[SEAOC] Plywood Shear Walls on Metal Studs

I don't remember seeing this subject recently.  I'm fishing for the latest,
state-of-the-art thinking on using plywood shear walls on metal studs.
 Off-the-wall opinions are very welcome.

1.  Can the UBC values for plywood shear walls apply to plywood on metal
studs?  If not, what values should be used?

2.  What are the special challenges with this type of construction?

3.  Any other interesting comments?

Thanks.  Carl Sramek