Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Plywood Shear Walls on Metal Studs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Plywood Shear Walls on Metal Studs
- From: CarlS95(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 01:55:41 -0400
I don't remember seeing this subject recently. I'm fishing for the latest, state-of-the-art thinking on using plywood shear walls on metal studs. Off-the-wall opinions are very welcome. 1. Can the UBC values for plywood shear walls apply to plywood on metal studs? If not, what values should be used? 2. What are the special challenges with this type of construction? 3. Any other interesting comments? Thanks. Carl Sramek ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] plywood shear wall sill bolts
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Plywood Shear Walls on Metal Studs and lightweight metal roof trusses
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] FRP BARS.
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] OES Volunteers