[SEAOC] OES Volunteers

The State of California Office of Emergency Services Volunteer Disaster
Services Program will be offering certifications without an expiration date.
As Chair of the SEAOSC Disaster Response Committee, I'm extending inviations
to all SEAOSC members desiring to be certified or re-certified to follow
this thread.
In the past, we have been requested to renew our certifications every few
years and I believe this has caused some inconvenience,  so this new policy
of no expiration date is really welcome.
In addition, much to my relief, ASCE has agreed to host the training seminar.
Doug Litchfield, who is now the State Chair for our Disaster Response
Committee, contacted me yesterday about a meeting today.  I'm not able to
make this meeting, but he will, so there will be continued postings.
I'm certainly grateful for Doug's continued input at our local level.  He
has proven to be one of those guys who you can always count on.

Sandy Pringle
Structural Inspection Consultants
(800)598-1970

R. Sandy Pringle MM
sandyp(--nospam--at)beachnet.com
http://www.beachnet.com/~sandyp/index.htm
Sandy Pringle & Associates          "Try not to become a man of success but
Structural Inspection Consultants      rather to become a man of value."
(800)598-1970	Fax(310)376-5294	      Albert Einstein
Hermosa Beach & Redondo Beach, CA