Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] OES Volunteers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] OES Volunteers
- From: sandyp(--nospam--at)beachnet.com (Sandy Pringle)
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 02:44:52 -0600
The State of California Office of Emergency Services Volunteer Disaster Services Program will be offering certifications without an expiration date. As Chair of the SEAOSC Disaster Response Committee, I'm extending inviations to all SEAOSC members desiring to be certified or re-certified to follow this thread. In the past, we have been requested to renew our certifications every few years and I believe this has caused some inconvenience, so this new policy of no expiration date is really welcome. In addition, much to my relief, ASCE has agreed to host the training seminar. Doug Litchfield, who is now the State Chair for our Disaster Response Committee, contacted me yesterday about a meeting today. I'm not able to make this meeting, but he will, so there will be continued postings. I'm certainly grateful for Doug's continued input at our local level. He has proven to be one of those guys who you can always count on. Sandy Pringle Structural Inspection Consultants (800)598-1970 R. Sandy Pringle MM sandyp(--nospam--at)beachnet.com http://www.beachnet.com/~sandyp/index.htm Sandy Pringle & Associates "Try not to become a man of success but Structural Inspection Consultants rather to become a man of value." (800)598-1970 Fax(310)376-5294 Albert Einstein Hermosa Beach & Redondo Beach, CA ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Non ductile concrete schools
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Oops!
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Plywood Shear Walls on Metal Studs
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] FRP BARS.