[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Plywood Shear Walls on Metal Studs

With regard to question number 2,
1)Cold section in the wall to enhance condensation,
2)poor sound performance possible, and
3)hanging a picture frame.
A good person to contact on this subject would be Mr. Jay Crandell, P. E.,
at the NAHB Research Center in Maryland.