[SEAOC] Quenched and tempered steel bars for concrete reinforcement

-- [ From: user3 * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

We would like to request for information on the above subject for our
standards development activities.

For SEAOC Officials:

1    If quenched and tempered (e.g. Tempcore, Thermex, etc) Grade 40 & 60
rebars are allowed for high rise buildings in California.
2    If allowed, what standard is being used.

Our E-mail address is dtibpsrp(--nospam--at)mnl.sequel.net

Thank you

Standards Development Division
Bureau of Product Standards
Philippines