Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Quenched and tempered steel bars for concrete reinforcement[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC List <seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net>
- Subject: [SEAOC] Quenched and tempered steel bars for concrete reinforcement
- From: user3 <user3(--nospam--at)easy.net.ph>
- Date: Thu, 08 Aug 96 08:59:34 -0500
-- [ From: user3 * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] -- We would like to request for information on the above subject for our standards development activities. For SEAOC Officials: 1 If quenched and tempered (e.g. Tempcore, Thermex, etc) Grade 40 & 60 rebars are allowed for high rise buildings in California. 2 If allowed, what standard is being used. Our E-mail address is dtibpsrp(--nospam--at)mnl.sequel.net Thank you Standards Development Division Bureau of Product Standards Philippines ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Quality of Engineering - Checking
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] question
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] FRP BARS.
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] OES Volunteers