Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Beware! Excel Virus[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Beware! Excel Virus
- From: ARANGASWAMY(--nospam--at)ccvax.fullerton.edu
- Date: Thu, 08 Aug 1996 15:13:32 -0800 (PST)
New Virus Targets Excel Spreadsheets A macro virus that infects Microsoft Excel versions 5 and 6 operating on Windows 3.x, NT, and 95 platforms has recently been discovered. Called ExcelMacro.Laroux, it behaves much like the now-common Word macro virus, Word.Concept. The new virus, ExcelMacro.Laroux, can travel with e-mail attachments (if Excel spreadsheets are attached to e-mail), over networks, or any other way that Excel spreadsheets travel. Like Concept, the Laroux virus does not intentionally cause damage to the systems it infects; however, it may cause unintentional damage in a small percentage of machines infected. ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] beam sleeves
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Bluebook
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] SEAOC Email
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Plywood Shear Walls on Metal Studs and lightweight metal roof trusses