[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Plywood Shear Walls on Metal Studs and lightweight metal roof tru...

I engineered trusses based on AISI screw values ( plus my own safety factor )
for a barn and two houses : 4000,7000,  & 1800 square feet. They were built
on site on the ground. The results were excellent for speed and economics. I
have photos if you'r interested i could scan and e-mail ( MAYBE < I've never
tried that before ).

Tom Harris , SE
Thousand Oaks, CA