[SEAOC] Wind Pressure Coefficients (Cq)

Can someone explain why the wind pressure coefficient (Cq) for Open-Frame
towers (UBC 94) is so much higher than other structures?  According to UBC 94
Sec. 1621, Open-Frame Towers are "Radio towers and other towers of trussed
construction ..."  I suspect shape factor of assembled trusses has something
to do with it.

Secondly, I am designing 60' tall x 15' sqaure open tower, assembled with
four steel tube columns at the corners and connected at the top with steel
tube beams.  No diagonal members in between the columns; just tall free
standing columns.  What Cq factor should be used?

Brad