Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Wood Shingles[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaoc(a)power.net" <seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net>
- Subject: [SEAOC] Wood Shingles
- From: jpwykoff(--nospam--at)mmm.com
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 11:00:36 -0500
- X400-content-type: P2-1988 (22)
- X400-mts-identifier: [/PRMD=MMM/ADMD=IBMMAIL/C=US/;0015100003326215000004]
- X400-originator: jpwykoff(--nospam--at)mmm.com
- X400-recipients: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
The "spaced" wood shingles, which offered attic space and garage ventillation but no diaphragm properties or fire resistance, were "outlawed" in the 1980's, depending on area. In any case, avoid using this system. Jeff Wykoff jpwykoff(--nospam--at)mmm.com (612)-778-7094 ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Wood Screw Capacity
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Wood-floor vibration design.
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] (no subject)
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Join SEAOC