Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Group Thanks[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC Listservice" <seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net>
- Subject: [SEAOC] Group Thanks
- From: "DW" <wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 14:18:40 -0700
I just wanted to take the time to thank all of you professionals for participating in our Online listservice. I know that both Shafat Qazi and I have had this dream for a long time to see an electronic platform established for the purpose of sharing problems, idea's and innovations. This listservice has exceeded my greatest expectations and it is due to the fact that there are thousands of engineers that realize the importance of sharing thoughts and learning from one another. Your posts have been most stimulating, effective and useful to me in my business. Many of use are geographically isolated from large cities where much of this work is done in SEA chapters (not to diminish all of the other structural engineering groups and institutions of higher learning). SEAOC listservice makes for one small world where we can gather and share our views. I'm also impressed by the fact that some of the posts that I have made appear to be relatively basic questions. Each answer that I received considered the question in it's entirety without consideration for how basic or complex the issue is. In many cases, other important issues arose that may have been overlooked. Finally, I wish to extend my gratitude to all of you that have made the SEAOC listservice what it is today. Best wishes to all Dennis S. Wish PE ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Geosynthetics
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Harbin, China project
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Wood Shingles
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Wood-floor vibration design.