[SEAOC] Group Thanks

I just wanted to take the time to thank all of you professionals for
participating in our Online listservice. I know that both Shafat Qazi and I
have had this dream for a long time to see an electronic platform
established for the purpose of sharing problems, idea's and innovations.
This listservice has exceeded my greatest expectations and it is due to the
fact that there are thousands of engineers that realize the importance of
sharing thoughts and learning from one another.
Your posts have been most stimulating, effective and useful to me in my
business. Many of use are geographically isolated from large cities where
much of this work is done in SEA chapters (not to diminish all of the other
structural engineering groups and institutions of higher learning). SEAOC
listservice makes for one small world where we can gather and share our
views.
I'm also impressed by the fact that some of the posts that I have made
appear to be relatively basic questions. Each answer that I received
considered the question in it's entirety without consideration for how
basic or complex the issue is. In many cases, other important issues arose
that may have been overlooked.
Finally, I wish to extend my gratitude to all of you that have made the
SEAOC listservice what it is today.
Best wishes to all
Dennis S. Wish PE