Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Wood-floor vibration design.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net>
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Wood-floor vibration design.
- From: "DW" <wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 13:32:54 -0700
You can fax a drawing or photo into your computer and simply convert it to GIF format. This can be done with most Fax software programs such as Winfax. Once received, simply import it out to a graphic format. The problem is with resolution. Fax software are very crude, graphically. Somewhere around 300X200 resolution. If the graphic is kept simple, this should suffice. When Emailing, attach the graphic or zip a series of graphics together and send. I'm not an expert here, but to gain compatibility across platforms, be sure to send in MIME compliant format. Dennis ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Wood Truss Design Responsibilities
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: Advertising on SEAOC
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Group Thanks
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Registered: Kheterpal, Ved P.