From: Angie Whalen
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
Subject: [SEAOC] photos thru email
Date: Monday, August 12, 1996 9:42AM

<<File Attachment: SEALOGO2.GIF>>

If you use a netscape browser (free off the internet), the email package
that
comes with
it interprets photos sent by another user when they "attach" them.  So you
could take
any photo, or picture, or file (or any html page too!) stored on your
machine
as a file
and "attach" it with your email.  The receiver sees the file with pictures
or
html
interpreted inline.  The problem is that not all people have email packages
that
interpret the photo etc.  If that is the case, then the photo comes across
as
letters
and numbers.

As an example I am attaching a familiar logo
What are people receiving?  If you get numbers and letters sorry !

    Why not just post it once thru the internet?