From: "DW" <wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com>
To:  <seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net>; Steve Uthoff; Eric Skarin; Jeff Crosier
Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC]  Basic R
Date: Wednesday, August 14, 1996 8:12AM

I did not check the existing lateral system. This does not seem feasible
since the wind load would not have changed in the age of the building. The
lateral load to the building was governed by the wind load not the material
weight. The same wind load was in effect at the time the building was
constructed as it is today therefore no changes in the lateral load to the
building has taken place.
Dennis

..