[SEAOC] FEA of residential wood structures

I am a CE/FP grad student at OSU and sent a message yesterday asking
for information regarding FEA of wood structures.  My research
involves using ETABS to model typical residential wood structures in
order to determine if retro-fits are necessary.  I have heard that an
engineer in California named Robert Crosby has used ETABS in the
design of wood structures, and would be interested to hear how he used
the PANEL element to model shear walls.  Unfortunately, I don't have
an address for him.  If anyone knows Mr. Crosby or how to reach him,
please contact me at the address below.  Also, I would be interested
in hearing from anyone else who has used ETABS in the analysis of
residential wood structures.

Kirk D. Keppler
Forest Research Laboratory
Oregon State University