Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] FEA of residential wood structures[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] FEA of residential wood structures
- From: "Kirk Donald Keppler" <KEPPLERK(--nospam--at)frl.orst.edu>
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 17:36:23 -0800
- Priority: normal
I am a CE/FP grad student at OSU and sent a message yesterday asking for information regarding FEA of wood structures. My research involves using ETABS to model typical residential wood structures in order to determine if retro-fits are necessary. I have heard that an engineer in California named Robert Crosby has used ETABS in the design of wood structures, and would be interested to hear how he used the PANEL element to model shear walls. Unfortunately, I don't have an address for him. If anyone knows Mr. Crosby or how to reach him, please contact me at the address below. Also, I would be interested in hearing from anyone else who has used ETABS in the analysis of residential wood structures. Kirk D. Keppler Forest Research Laboratory Oregon State University Corvallis, OR 97331 (541) 737-4294 ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Good day !
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] FEA of Wood Structures
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] AASHTO Loads
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] signing up