Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: Help![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: Help!
- From: seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org (Shafat Qazi)
- Date: Thu, 15 Aug 96 10:03 PDT
The problem is with AOL email system. AOL does not allow users to send an email with an empty message. The work around is, to press space bar once in the body of the message and then send it. Remember, for the unsubscribe to work, the body of the message should be empty and the Subject: field should say "subscribe" ( no quotes.). If there is anything else in the subject or the body, you will not be unsubscribed. Hope that helps. Shafat >I have an AOL account that I began working with several years ago. I have >since moved my work to another provider (Beachnet), but kept the AOL account. > I too, have tried several times to unsubscribe from the mail list on my AOL >account since I am also receiving it on my Beachnet account, but to no avail. > I think there is a glitch in the system. >Sandy Pringle >sandyp(--nospam--at)beachnet.com > >... > > ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: Do not solicit for work on this forum
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: Re- Wood Shingles
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] FEA of residential wood structures
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Wind Pressure Coefficients (Cq)