[SEAOC]

How are you?

I am a graduate student in structural engineering, U.C. Irvine.

I am actively looking for a job.

I would like to join the SEAOC Listservice
to contact the Structural Engineers Association of Southern California
and of San Diego to check on availability of jobs.

I heard that each chapter mails out a newsletter on a monthly basis
that often lists job offers.

Would you please put me in the Listservice, or give me any instruction how
to enroll in it?

Thank you very much.

*Jae-Chull Lee*

 Home:   4124 Verano Place
         Irvine, CA 92612
         (714)856-2709

 School: Dept. of Civil & Env. Engineering
         University of California
         Irvine, CA 92697

 E-mail: jclee(--nospam--at)ang1.eng.uci.edu