[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: Reroofing (Was: Basic Roof Rafter Ana...

Dennis,

I think the question by Michael wa directed more to residential, and I think
the vast inventory of small older residential homes only have  the exterior
walls tied directly to  the roof diaphram.  This being the case, I believe
the addition of plywood would better serve the structure than spaced
sheathing.