Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] projects[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] projects
- From: msengr(--nospam--at)usa.pipeline.com (Max Moheb)
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 00:12:11 GMT
Dear fellow Structural Engineer: I am a registered Structural Engineer (P.E.) practicing in my own office in Los Angeles. We specialize in low-rise residential, commercial, and light industrial structures, however our work load has somewhat slowed down in the recent months. Therefore we would like to inform you that if you have any projects you may need assistance with or you would like to subcontract, we would be more glad to discuss them with you. You may send us an e-mail to the address below: >>>>>> msengr(--nospam--at)usa.pipeline.com <<<<<<<< Thank you! Sincerely; Max ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Professional Ethics
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Projects
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re:UBC Zone Maps
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Projects