[SEAOC] Projects

Dear fellow Structural Engineer:

I am a registered Structural Engineer (P.E.) practicing in my own office in
Los Angeles.  We specialize in low-rise residential, commercial, and light
industrial structures.  However our workload has somewhat slowed down in
the recent months.

Therefore, we would like to inform you that if you have any projects you
may need assistance with or you would like to subcontract, we would be more
than happy to discuss them with you.

You may send us an e-mail to the address below:

Thank you!

Sincerely;
Max