Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Projects[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Projects
- From: msengr(--nospam--at)usa.pipeline.com (Max)
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 01:17:52 GMT
Dear fellow Structural Engineer: I am a registered Structural Engineer (P.E.) practicing in my own office in Los Angeles. We specialize in low-rise residential, commercial, and light industrial structures. However our workload has somewhat slowed down in the recent months. Therefore, we would like to inform you that if you have any projects you may need assistance with or you would like to subcontract, we would be more than happy to discuss them with you. You may send us an e-mail to the address below: >>>>>> msengr(--nospam--at)usa.pipeline.com <<<<<<< Thank you! Sincerely; Max ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] projects
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Proposed Modifications to ASTM Spec's for Struc. Steel in Seis. Applications
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] projects
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: R...