Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Help!![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Help!!
- From: seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org (Shafat Qazi)
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 96 16:22 PDT
- Cc: iyer(--nospam--at)ksu.edu
Iyer, I have removed your email address from the list manually. The reason you could not unsubscribe is because your domain name is different on our list than your current domain name. You were subscribed as iyer(--nospam--at)ksu.ksu.edu, and your current address is iyer(--nospam--at)ksu.edu This is a common problem. Most of the times your service provider or your network adminstrator changes the domain name and sets the old one as an alias to the new one. However, our list software considers that as a different address. If you get a message from our list that you will be unsubscribed in 15 minutes or less, and then, you continue getting messages, it is an indication that the address you are trying to unsubscribe from is not on the list. Check with your Network Admin for such problems or email to me directly at seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org. Hope that helps. Shafat > > > Please tell me how to unsubscribe from seaoc. I am trying for the >last one month, i am not able to do that. Thanks for your help. > >Iyer ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Help!!
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Hollow Clay Brick
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Plywood: sinkers beat common nails?
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Fw: Steel