[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Help!!

Iyer,

I have removed your email address from the list manually. The reason you
could not unsubscribe is because your domain name is different on our list
than your current domain name. You were subscribed as iyer(--nospam--at)ksu.ksu.edu, and
your current address is iyer(--nospam--at)ksu.edu

This is a common problem. Most of the times your service provider or your
network adminstrator changes the domain name and sets the old one as an
alias to the new one. However, our list software considers that as a
different address. If you get a message from our list that you will be
unsubscribed in 15 minutes or less, and then, you continue getting messages,
it is an indication that the address you are trying to unsubscribe from is
not on the list. Check with your Network Admin for such problems or email to
me directly at seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org.

Hope that helps.

Shafat