Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Plywood over spaced sheathing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Plywood over spaced sheathing
- From: RLFOLEY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 02:02:20 -0400
I inspected a residence today that had plywwod installed over spaced sheathing. The owners have reported hearing "loud popping sounds". I entered the attic and my inspection revealed nothing. I believe the temperature of the attic may be the culprit. There are only a few attic vents in the stucco soffits. I plan to recommend that an attic fan with a thermostat be added to control the temperature. Anyone out there with an opinion? RLFoley ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Please ignore
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Plywood Shear Wall over Gyp Board
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Reactive aggregate
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] HELP