[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Plywood over spaced sheathing

In addition to plywood sheathing over spaced boards, did the owners also switch from wood shake roofing to concrete tile roofing?  If so, the added dead weight of the heavier roofing may be causing the nailed connections to "reset" after humidity/temperature seasoning.

John Rose/APA, Tacoma, WA
___