[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Reactive aggregate

In Norway we are regarding a concrete aggregate as not-reactive when:

 * the content of risc-materials (reactive-materials) in the aggregate is
less    than 20 vol%, measured with petrografic analyziz.
 * testing according to "south-african" mortarprism-method (ASTM?) shows a
 expantion less than 0.10% after 14 days of exposing.

Theese is documented in NB-pulication 21, april 1996.

oes(--nospam--at)pvv.ntnu.no

Mr. Øyvind Sæter    (Alternative: OEyvind Saeter)
M. Sc. in Civil Engineering - Structural Analysis and Concrete Technology.

Email: oes(--nospam--at)pvv.ntnu.no
WWW  : http:\\www.pvv.ntnu.no\~oes

Disclaimer:
  Information in this EMail has nothing to do with NTNU, PVV or my employer.