Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Special Services[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Special Services
- From: JonesAC(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sun, 1 Sep 1996 17:11:08 -0400
1355010996PDT To Whom: My speciality is the seismic qualification of Nuclear Power Plant HVAC System Duct, Duct Supports, and Duct Mounted Equipment. Either by Dynamic Seismic Analysis or Shake Testing. Problem is, the ductwork is sheet metal and is not really covered by any standard design code! Would like to hear from subscribers in this regard and also from any subscribers in China (especially Shanghai) in regard to Shanghai Nuclear Power and Nuclear Power Projects in China for the following: 1. To provide our expertise on projects in China. 2. To set up transfer of technology for local manufacturing of Nuclear Power Plant HVAC system components (dampers, air handling units, fans, cooling units, filters, etc.). i.e. a licensing agreement. Thanks. JONESAC@AOLCOM ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] South Korean wind, seismic, icing loads
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] spirally welded
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Reactive aggregate
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] ATC 19, "Structural Response Modification Factors"