[SEAOC] Special Services

1355010996PDT

To Whom:

My speciality is the seismic qualification of Nuclear Power Plant HVAC
System Duct, Duct Supports, and Duct Mounted Equipment.  Either by
Dynamic Seismic Analysis or Shake Testing.  Problem is, the ductwork is
sheet metal and is not really covered by any standard design code!
Would like to hear from subscribers in this regard and also from any
subscribers in China (especially Shanghai) in regard to Shanghai Nuclear
Power and Nuclear Power Projects in China for the following:

1.  To provide our expertise on projects in China.

2.  To set up transfer of technology for local manufacturing of Nuclear Power
     Plant HVAC system components (dampers, air handling units, fans,
     cooling units, filters, etc.).   i.e. a licensing agreement.

Thanks.

JONESAC@AOLCOM