Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Aggregate reactivity[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Aggregate reactivity
- From: "SFOAN (415) 243-3726" <SFOAN(--nospam--at)AM.DAMES.COM>
- Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 08:47:42 -0700 (PDT)
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-recipients: prohibited
- Hop-count: 1
- Mr-received: by mta DMVAX.MUAS; Relayed; Tue, 03 Sep 1996 08:47:42 -0700
- Mr-received: by mta DMVAX; Relayed; Tue, 03 Sep 1996 08:47:43 -0700
- Priority: normal
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-content-id: 11A91A2B1000
- X400-mts-identifier: [;6242470803091996/A05597/DMVAX]
Lynn, There is a good section on reactive aggregates in a book Properties of Concrete by A.M. Neville. Some of the tests for reactive aggregates are as you pointed out ASTM C289. Others are C227-71, C441-69 and C586-69. hope this helps ahmed nisar dames & moore san francisco ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Advertising on SEAOC Web site.
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Angled Shear Walls - Design Question
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Fw: Oriented Strand Board as an exterior sheathing in new home construction
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Reactive Aggregate