Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] 9" Anchor Bolt Embedment[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] 9" Anchor Bolt Embedment
- From: mbrodrig(--nospam--at)juno.com (Marlou B. Rodriguez)
- Date: Thu, 05 Sep 1996 00:02:53 EDT
I would like to know if anyone would know the reason for the LA city Building code to increase the Embedment of Anchore Bolts from 7" to 9", Does the 9" embedment increase the shear of the anchor bolts at the sill plates? or does it do anything else that I am missing. Thank you for any response, Marlou B. Rodriguez Architectural Engineering Student Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] 421maver(--nospam--at)pwcsd.nosc.mil
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] [NIC-960915.44362] INVOICE (13-Mar-95)
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] [SEAOC] Gyp. board shear walls in LA
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] 9" Anchor Bolt Embedment