[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] mat foundation design software

Tryck Nyman Hayes, Inc. wrote:

> Is anyone aware of software for mat foundation
> or slab-on-grade analysis and design other
> than MATS by ACI?
>
> Thanks,
>
> David Evans, P.E.
> tnhanc(--nospam--at)alaska.net

Integrated Engineering Software has a suite of six structural analysis
tools called Analysis Group.  One of the tools is for rectangular mat
footings, and another is for beams on elastic foundations.  The cost is
$295.

To be honest, I haven't used this program, but I have Visual Analysis
from the same folks, and it is _very_ impressive and a great value.
They're in Bozeman Montana, phone (406) 586-8988, fax (406) 586-9151,
http://www.iesweb.com

Jay Bryan