[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] [SEAOC] [SEAOC] [SEAOC] terminology -Reply -Reply -Reply

Mail-loop is caught. Marie has been removed from the list for now. Please
remember that vacation programs can be hard on mailing lists. If you use
one, please make sure that it is setup to handle mailing lists correctly.

Dirk
dirk(--nospam--at)power.net