[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] [SEAOC] [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Durability of Lightweight concrete -Reply -Reply

At 06:33 PM 9/6/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Good Day, I will be out of the office from 9/9/96 thru 9/13/96  I will be
return 9/16/96.  If this is an urgent matter please call John Armijo x62840
or Carol Davis x63638.

>                                                                Thanks,

Marie Avery

Marie

For the last week I have had the good fortune to know that you have been out
of the office. Further, it was nice to know that in case of an emergency I
could talk with either John Armijo or Carol Davis.

All of us would appreciate it if you would set your auto answer vacation
program so that it will handle mailing lists. Otherwise please unsubscribe
yourself before you go away.
All of us on the SEAOC mailing list have been bombarded with the same
message from you.

tia

madhav nadkarni
nadkarni(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com