[SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] mat foundation design software

At CH2M Hill, Inc. we have used these programs and their ancestors for
about a decade now, and produced a lot of work with them.  I would
personally recommend them for your consideration, but as with any
programs:
1.  Be sure you have read the documentation carefully enough to be sure
what the input variables really represent.
2.  Examine the results carefully to see if they make physical sense.
An approximate calculation by hand, or testing with a problem you have
solved previously by other methods can be helpful.