Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Dear Marie Avery[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Dear Marie Avery
- From: CarlS95(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 00:16:17 -0400
Marie Avery. When you get back from vacation, please don't take these guys too seriously. As for me, I don't mind the extra entertainment. I was getting a little bored reading about welded box girders and software for mat foundations anyway. Thanks. Carl Sramek (carls95(--nospam--at)aol.com) ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Crack Width Limitations
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] design guides for Calf. SE exam
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] 421maver(--nospam--at)pwcsd.nosc.mil
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Ponding