Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] EXPERT WITNESS SERVICES FOR ATTORNEYS[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] EXPERT WITNESS SERVICES FOR ATTORNEYS
- From: Vida Tarassoly <ieg(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 14:02:09 -0700
We are in the process of generating a technical expert witness referral list for attorneys in construction related fields. The following are the major listing categories: . Architectural . Civil Engineering . Construction . Demolition . Explosives . Geology & Soil . Laboratory & Testing . Materials . Structural Engineering . Transportation . Other Categories: Please Specify If you have expertise in any construction related technical fields, please send us your resume for being included in the list, free of charge. Please specify your field of expertise and send your resume to us by fax, E-Mail or mail to: EXPERTS 20501 Ventura Blvd., Suite 311 Woodland Hills, CA 91364 Tel: (818) 710-1842 Fax: (818) 704-9644 E-Mail: experts(--nospam--at)ieglobal.com ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Eurocodes
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] FEMA document?
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] ridge vent in wood roof diaphragm
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] ridge vent in wood roof diaphragm