[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Durability of Lightweight concrete

I was able to attend the symposium mentioned below.  It was extremely
informative. The suggested report is an excellent reference, well worth
the effort to obtain.  One of the speakers in particular had extensive
first hand experience with L/W
concrete in bridge/traffic wear situations. He is

Thomas Holms, PE
SOLITE Corp
Richmond, VA
804-321-6761

(no he's not my father-in-law)
Additionally if you can get a copy the symposium notes, do it.

just  my $.02
R. Kazanjy