Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] information[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] information
- From: Walter Sawruk <sawruk(--nospam--at)srvr.third-wave.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 09:11:40 -0400
At 06:24 PM 9/6/96 -0400, you wrote: >Does anyone now where I can found information about bondmodels >in reinforced concrete? > If you are talking about numerical analysis for finite element modeling of reinforcing and representation of bond, a good place to start is ASCE's 'State of the Art Report on Finite Element Analysis of Reinforced Concrete' prepared by the Structural Division Task Committee on Finite Element Analysis of R/C Structures, dated 1982. A lot of work has been done since this report was published, but as I said, it will be a good place to start. There may also be a later version. Walt Sawruk ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] information
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Masonry Shear Walls
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Comply Sturdi-Floor
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Raised Computer Floors