[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] information

At 06:24 PM 9/6/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Does anyone now where I can found information about bondmodels
>in reinforced concrete?

If you are talking about numerical analysis for finite element modeling of
reinforcing and representation of bond, a good place to start is ASCE's
'State of the Art Report on Finite Element Analysis of Reinforced Concrete'
prepared by the Structural Division Task Committee on Finite Element
Analysis of R/C Structures, dated 1982.  A lot of work has been done since
this report was published, but as I said, it will be a good place to start.
There may also be a later version.

Walt Sawruk