[SEAOC] Comply Sturdi-Floor

=> Has anyone specified this product before ( Oregon Strand Board
Comply
=> Sturd-I-Floor )and what range of diaphragm shear values does it
have?
=> Regards,
=>
=> Jeff Smith. S.E.
=> phone: (415) 543-8651
=> fax: (415) 543-8679
=> email: smthengr(--nospam--at)sirius.com
=>
=> Smith Engineering
=> 27 South Park
=> San Francisco, CA 94107

COM-PLY falls under the definition of "Wood Structural Panel" (see
Chapter
23,
Definitions and Symbols, UBC 1994), therefore Table 23-I-J-1 contains
the
appropriate design values for COM-PLY.  Sturd-I-Floor can be treated
as C-D,
C-C, Sheathing .....

Oregon Strand Board has recently changed it's name to Advanced Wood
Resources.

Tom Skaggs
APA/Tacoma, Wa.