Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Comply Sturdi-Floor[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Comply Sturdi-Floor
- From: "Tom Skaggs" <tom.skaggs(--nospam--at)apawood.org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 09:12:00 -0700
=> Has anyone specified this product before ( Oregon Strand Board Comply => Sturd-I-Floor )and what range of diaphragm shear values does it have? => Regards, => => Jeff Smith. S.E. => phone: (415) 543-8651 => fax: (415) 543-8679 => email: smthengr(--nospam--at)sirius.com => => Smith Engineering => 27 South Park => San Francisco, CA 94107 COM-PLY falls under the definition of "Wood Structural Panel" (see Chapter 23, Definitions and Symbols, UBC 1994), therefore Table 23-I-J-1 contains the appropriate design values for COM-PLY. Sturd-I-Floor can be treated as C-D, C-C, Sheathing ..... Oregon Strand Board has recently changed it's name to Advanced Wood Resources. Tom Skaggs APA/Tacoma, Wa. ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Comply Sturdi-Floor
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Composite floor beams: combined P & M
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Comply Sturdi-Floor
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] information