Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] NEHRP[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] NEHRP
- From: Shake4bake(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 15:07:28 -0400
I have a client who is in the process of obtaining financing for the purchase of a single story 1930's era building. The occupancy of the building is changing and as such the local building department has required it be upgraded per the 91 UCBC. The building construction consists of reinforced cast in place concrete walls, straight sheathed diaphragm and open store-front. The UCBC upgrade has presented no problems but the lender has thrown a curve. The lender has asked for evidence that the construction conforms with the "National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program Recommended Provisions for the Development of Seismic Regulations for New Building". Who knows where a copy of this document can be obtained? Thanks, Mark ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] NEED OPINIONS: Design of "Multibeam" One Way Slab System
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] NEHRP
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Raised Computer
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] NEHRP