Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Simpson MAS Anchors[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc-request(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Simpson MAS Anchors
- From: croser(--nospam--at)s6.hninc.com
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 12:33:01 -0800
I'm curious, does anyone have any experience or opinions about using Simpson MAS anchors in place of anchor bolts? Specifically, I'm interested in observations after Northridge or Whittier Earthquakes and their performance, as well as acceptance by L.A. City and County for conformance to their new emergency seismic design provisions. Since the embed of these type anchors is only 4 inches, is their use banned with the requirement of 9 inch embedment for anchor bolts? Any and all opinions are welcome. Thanks in advance. Jeff Crosier ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] signing up or not
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Simpson Strong-Tie Web Info
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] NEHRP
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] NEHRP