Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Traffic wear of light weight concrete[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Traffic wear of light weight concrete
- From: Robert Kazanjy <rpkazanj(--nospam--at)uci.edu>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 15:15:28 -0700
Recent post about poor traffic performance of L/W concrete is in direct conflict with information presented at L/W concrete symposium in Sacramento, CA 9-10-96. Caltrans has used and continues to show interest in the use of L/W concrete (90 to 120 lbs/ft^3). Other presenters with substantial experience reported on very successful use of L/W structural concrete (3000 to 6000 psi). I have no personal experience with the material beyond the data presented at the symposium. Just my $.02 Robert Kazanjy ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Torrance Earthquake
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Truss Discussion
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Simpson MAS Anchors
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] repair of cracked CMU walls