[SEAOC] repair of cracked CMU walls

I'm looking for good references, either the two-legged or papyrus type,
on evaluating and repairing cracked CMU walls.

So far, my "to-buy" list includes:

1.  NCMA's TEK 44, "Maintenance of C/M Walls," 1977
2.  NCMA's TEK 92, "Control and Removal of Efflorescence," 1977

3.  ASTM's STP 1180, "Masonry: Design and Construction, Problems and
Repair," 19??

If any of you have these, I'd appreciate a brief review.
If there are other, better references, please let me know.

Thanks,

Dave Evans, P.E.
tnhanc(--nospam--at)alaska.net