[SEAOC] Test Message Please Delete

This is a Text Message Please Delete.  I apologize for any inconvenience but I
have not been able to send email to get posted on the SEAOC List Server for
several days and felt I needed to send a test message.   I am sending this email
message to seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and not to seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net to see if that makes any
difference.
Frank McClure fmcclure(--nospam--at)ccnet.com