[SEAOC] Thermo-Ply Structural Sheathing

Anyone ever specified Thermo-Ply Structural Sheathing? I have a call into a
local rep. Did any Northridge buildings use this and if so how did it
perform. It has a 1991 ICBO # 1439. Maximum allowable aspect ratio is 2:1.
One of the footnotes states that maximum wall height is 4 feet and it also
references the conventional construction provisions of chapter 25 1988 UBC.
It appears to have very limited applications. Looking at a sample, I am not
surprised.
Regards,

Jeff Smith. S.E.
phone: (415) 543-8651