[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Thermo-Ply Structural Sheathing

I ran into Thermo-Ply on an apartment complex inspection recently.  This
was in Ohio, though, not an earthquake region.  I too was unimpressed by
its structural properties.  For all intents and purposes, it is foil
faced cardboard.  That it was given code approval makes me wonder about
the process... can persistance and money get _anything_ approved?

Jay Bryan