[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Quality in Engineering - checking

Bill Sherman wrote:

> Here's a topic for discussion, relating to quality in engineering:
>
> To what extent do you have your design's checked independently by another
> engineer?  Are your calculations checked independently by another engineer
> (licensed or unlicensed)? --
[Ted Partrick, PE		 Nothing I'm mailing is official, it is
all      ]
[Structural Engineer             personal. However, I do take my work
personally.]
[Building Inspections            My latest find is
http://www.seacoc.org/seaoc/  ]
[City of Greensboro, NC          it is a great mailing list for
structural stuff ]