Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Re: Concret cracks[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Re: Concret cracks
- From: Oeyvind Saeter <oysater(--nospam--at)sn.no>
- Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 00:30:19 +0200 (MET DST)
At 09:27 20.09.96 -0600, "Goodson, Mary/SFO" <MGoodson(--nospam--at)CH2M.com> >No....First learn to use spell check Nope, I do not have time to use spell check (as i do not have any spellchecker connected to my email browser), and i know that my spelling sometimes is terrible (and this is natural when i am not having English as my mother touge, nor speeking it dayly) Those who is interrested in the topic WILL understad my postings, same as i understand terrible written Norwegian (even it sometimes is frustrating reading) This topic has been flooding around here before. Those of you who are interrested - check the ARCHIVE. To the rest of You - do not bother. If you have to send messages like this - pleace do two things: 1. Cut off (delete) all the irrellevant text - remember that the article you reply to has been posted before. 2. Post it derectly to the mailer, and not to the list. I hope the list-members will exuce me for posting this mail - but i could not let it be. Pleace send all replyes DIRECT ot oysater(--nospam--at)sn.no!! ____________________________________________________________________________ Mr. Øyvind Sæter (Alternative: OEyvind Saeter) M. Sc. in Civil Engineering - Structural Analysis and Concrete Technology. Email: oysater(--nospam--at)sn.no | oes(--nospam--at)pvv.ntnu.no | oes(--nospam--at)pvv.unit.no All mail is forwarded to oysater(--nospam--at)sn.no WWW : http:\\www.pvv.ntnu.no\~oes Disclaimer: Information in this EMail has nothing to do with NTNU, PVV or my employer. ============================================================================ ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: Basic Roof Rafter Analysis Question
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: Quality in Engineering - checking
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] bridge load testing
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Heavy Flagstone Veneer