[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Quality in Engineering - checking

Do any engineers have any thoughts on why this occurs? (Failure to pass a
plan check). Is the reason an incomplete understanding of what the code
requires? Is it other disciplines involved? (Electrical, mechanical).
Is it the architect? If building is your life's work, why so many missteps?